INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This Statement is intended for all the subjects who visit and interact with the company's website NAPOLEONE RISTORANTE NEW S.R.L. (we refer to this as the "Company") and it is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained on this site. The Company will not respond in any way of the illegitimate processing of your data possibly carried out by third parties. Therefore, for the exercise of the rights referred to in the "Rights of the interested party" paragraph, please refer to the specific informations that you are provided with, from time to time, by such third parties as independent Data Controllers.
The information is also inspired by the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European data protection authorities personal data, gathered in the Group set up by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/EC, added on May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal on line data, and, in particular, the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link. The specific information on the processing of your personal data will be progressively reported or applied pages of the site prepared for particular services on request. The Company will process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 – General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the “Regulation”).
Data provided by the user
The data provided by the user and requested by the Company for access to the services offered by this site will be processed for the purposes and according to the methods indicated, from time to time, by specific information reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for access to these services and the collection of related data. The voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the missive.
In all cases in which the user will have the right to freely enter personal data concerning him (email, fields in free compilation, etc.), these data will be processed - if deemed pertinent and necessary - to process the requests sent by the user.
The aforementioned personal data, when requested, are necessary to fulfill pre-contractual obligations, perform properly the contract between us and the user and to comply with our legal obligations. If the data communicated are not considered relevant and necessary for the provision of the requested service that is if the relative consent has been expressed, if necessary, our Company reserves the right, at its only discretion, to delete such data. We may collect and use information about minors only if provided to us by or with their parent or guardian consent. In the event that we become aware that we have processed information of a minor without the valid one consent from a parent or guardian, we reserve the right to delete such information.
Personalized services and commercial marketing
The data provided by the user for the provision of a service may also be used for the provision of services personalized and for commercial marketing activities only with the express and free consent of the same user. The user will be able to give his consent at the bottom of the specific information released from time to time for each service on the various pages of this site.
Special categories of data
Our Company may also process particular categories of data about you (diseases, disabilities, orientation, religion, etc.) if this is necessary to satisfy your specific requests and exclusively for the purpose of protecting Your health, your physical safety and/or your religious beliefs. These data may be communicated by you to our employees and/or collaborators, in charge of processing, at the time of establishing the relationship or during your stay. These data will be processed only if provided spontaneously by you and with your free and express consent. Our Company reserves the right to delete the data you provide that will not be deemed relevant and necessary for the provision of the requested service or in all cases in which it has not been expressly expressed, if necessary, the related consent.
Evaluation of services
Our Company, in order to improve the services rendered, may process the data concerning you to carry out surveys aimed at obtaining an evaluation of the services offered and verifying your degree of satisfaction in relation to the stay in our facilities. Your data may be processed for this further purpose only with your express and free consent.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during the their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols These information are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but for itself nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow to identify the users. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connect to the site, the addresses in URI ("Uniform Resource Identifier") notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the code numeric indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the system operating system and the user's IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to monitor it correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at the state the data on web contacts do not persist for more than fifteen days.
Visit the cookies policy section of the site.
Consequences in case of failure to provide data and/or consent to their treatment
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide his personal data by filling in the different forms for their collection prepared by the Company for access to the various services offered by this site. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain the requested services. In all cases where it is necessary to express one's specific and free consent to the processing of data (marketing, offer of personalized services, surveys, etc.) failure to provide consent will make it impossible for us Company to provide the related service. In any case the lack of consent (or the revocation of the same) to the processing of personal data for the provision of personalized services may make it impossible to access those services for which it is not necessary and / or required a specific consent. In no case the lack of consent (or the revocation of the same) to the processing of personal data for marketing commercial purposes will prevent you from purchasing and/or using one or more of our services, even personalized ones. Except is the case in which the requested service is aimed precisely at obtaining commercial information from you of the Company (such as, for example, in the case of subscribing to our newsletter or in the case of a request for information commercial sent through the "contact us" services on the site). The lack of consent (or the revocation of the same) to the processing of data to carry out surveys on the services provided will only make it impossible for our Company to process your personal data also for this additional purpose.
Subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated and scope of dissemination of the data
Your information will not be disseminated.
They will be accessible – always and exclusively for the purposes indicated in the specific information, also for the purpose of guaranteeing its constant correctness and updating - to employees and collaborators of the Company in charge of treatment and to group companies that perform services for our Company as external managers of the treatment. Any additional third parties to whom the data may be disclosed will be indicated, from time to time, in the specific information released by the Company when accessing the various services offered through this site. They will also be accessible to third parties who will be entrusted with the maintenance/development service of this web site and our computer system for the time strictly necessary for the execution of this service.
Duration of treatment
Your data will be kept by our Company for the period necessary to guarantee the correct provision of the services requested – without prejudice to the need for conservation for a longer period in compliance with the applicable legislation and/or for the time necessary to assert a right of the Data Controller in court. At the end of this period your data will be deleted and/or made anonymous. You can always revoke your consent to the processing of your data for the provision of personalized services. You will also have the possibility to revoke your consent to the processing of your data for the purposes of marketing and, in particular, this opportunity will be offered to you on the occasion of each single commercial communication. The consent can always be revoked also with reference to the use of the data concerning you for the execution surveys on the quality of the services offered. In case of withdrawal of consent, our Company will no longer be able to process the data for the purposes to which the consent was referred. In no case, however, the withdrawal of consent will affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before revocation.
The data controller is NAPOLEONE RISTORANTE NEW S.R.L., with registered office in VIA TIBURTINA VALERIA KM 112,700, 67051, AVEZZANO (AQ), Italy which may be contacted, also for the exercise of the rights referred to in the following paragraph, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights of the interested party.
The interested party has the right to ask the Company: - access, rectification, cancellation or limitation of data processing, as well as to oppose the processing, referred to articles 15-18 and 21 of the Regulation; - data portability, pursuant to art. 20 of the Regulation. The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. For your convenience, we have transcribed below the complete text of the articles cited in this paragraph.
* * * Art. 15 - Right of access by the data subject
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information: a) the purposes of the processing; b) the categories of personal data concerned; c) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations; d) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; e) the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing; f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; g) where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject. 2. Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer. 3. The controller shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by the data subject, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. 3Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form. 4. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Art. 16 - Right to rectification
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Art. 17 - Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies: a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; b) the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article b 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; c) the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2); d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; e) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject; f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1). 2. Where the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged pursuant to paragraph 1 to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data. 3. Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary: a) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; b) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; c) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with points (h) and (i) of Article 9(2) as well as Article 9(3); d) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) in so far as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing; or e) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Art. 18 - Right to restriction of processing
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies: a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; d) the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject. 2. Where processing has been restricted under paragraph 1, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the data subject’s consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State. 3. A data subject who has obtained restriction of processing pursuant to paragraph 1 shall be informed by the controller before the restriction of processing is lifted.
Art. 20 - Right to data portability
1. The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, where: a) the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2) or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1); and b) the processing is carried out by automated means. 2. In exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible. 3. The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be without prejudice to Article 17. That right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller. 4. The right referred to in paragraph 1 shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Art. 21 - Right to object
1. The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions. 2The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. 2. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. 3. Where the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes. 4. At the latest at the time of the first communication with the data subject, the right referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be explicitly brought to the attention of the data subject and shall be presented clearly and separately from any other information. 5. In the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, the data subject may exercise his or her right to object by automated means using technical specifications. 6. Where personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1), the data subject, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, shall have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning him or her, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.